Thursday, May 4th to Saturday, May 6th
- Thursday arrivals will have access to grounds STARTING at 3PM. No one will be granted access to the grounds any earlier. Please plan your stay accordingly.
- Fire pits must be elevated off the ground and you must bring your own fire pit. The use of the fairs garbage barrels are not allowed.
- There is absolutely NO working on cars in the camping area. Cars can only be worked on in the pits.
- Golf carts and off-road units MUST be operated by a licensed driver ONLY and must be operated at a reasonable speed. The Marshall-Putnam Fair Board Directors reserve the right to remove the unit's privileges for the remainder of the event.
Admission sales will be available on January 1st, 2023
*Youth admission only sold day at event.
- $50 3-day Pass (Thursday-Saturday),
- $40 Weekend Pass (Friday-Saturday), or
- $25 Per Day
- $25 3-day Pass (Thursday-Saturday),
- $20 Weekend Pass (Friday-Saturday), or
- $10 Per Day
2 & Under:
- $2 Weekend Pass, or
- $1 Per Day