Thursday May 6th to Saturday May 8th
- Thursday arrivals will have access to grounds STARTING at 3PM. No one will be granted access to the grounds any earlier. Please plan your stay accordingly.
- Fire pits must be elevated off the ground and you must bring your own fire pit. The use of the fairs garbage barrels are not allowed.
- There is absolutely NO working on cars in the camping area. Cars can only be worked on in the pits.
- Golf carts and off-road units MUST be operated by a licensed driver ONLY and must be operated at a reasonable speed. The Marshall-Putnam Fair Board Directors reserve the right to remove the unit's privileges for the remainder of the event.
With Water & Electric:
- $125 for 3 Day Pass (Thursday starting at 3PM to Saturday)
- $100 Weekend Pass (Friday & Saturday)
- $50 Saturday ONLY
- $100 for 3 Day Pass (Thursday starting at 3PM to Saturday)
- $75 Weekend Pass (Friday & Saturday)
- $20 Weekend Pass